A COVENANT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, MEANS CHOOSING, TO SERVE THE LORD, TOTALLY!
SEEKING HIM DILIGENTLY, LISTENING TO HIS VOICE, OBSERVING AND BEING OBEDIENT TO DO, ALL THAT HE ASK US TO DO!
IT IS THEN, THAT THE LORD OUR GOD, WILL BRING BLESSINGS, THAT WILL OVERTAKE US!
Deuteronomy 28 : 1-2, 15 KJV
1. And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt HEARKEN DILIGENTLY unto the voice of the LORD THY GOD, to OBSERVE and TO DO ALL his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2. And ALL these BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and OVERTAKE thee, if thou shalt HEARKEN unto the voice of the LORD THY GOD.
I Continued reading the verses in between.
15. But it SHALL come to pass, if thou wilt NOT HEARKEN unto the voice of the LORD THY GOD, to observe to do ALL HIS commandments and HIS statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee...
I Continued reading to the end of the chapter.
1 Samuel 15 : 22 KJV
22. And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to OBEY is better than SACRIFICE, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Isaiah 1 : 19-20 KJV
19. If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20. But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the MOUTH of the LORD hath SPOKEN it .
Joshua 24 : 15 KJV
IF it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD,
CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY
whom you will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell:
BUT AS FOR ME and MY HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.
Joshua 24 : 24. KJV
And the PEOPLE SAID unto Joshua,
THE LORD OUR GOD WILL WE SERVE, AND HIS VOICE WILL WE OBEY.