Psalm 27:1, 4-8, 13-14 KJV
1. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
4. One thing have I desired of the Lord , that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord , and to enquire in his temple.
5. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord .
7. Hear, O Lord , when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. 8. When thou saidst , Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord , will I seek.
13. I had fainted , unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14. Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord .