You Are Loved Defined
By: DeVonne Reed
February 9th, 2016
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Do you know what matters the most?
You and I are defined by GOD, and by Him alone. We are God's children, He created us just like He chose to, and how it pleased Him! He KNEW us!
He LOVED us before we were born.
We are loved, and we are known by Him, the ONE who created you and I!
There will always be people who try to define your worth. Labeling you and saying whether you are good enough or not. But, God says we are enough!
Here's a bit of advice, never allow another persons perception of you, to define you.
Just be you!
If you and I know who we are then we will not be vulnerable to their definition of us.
Their thoughts are only their opinion. Remember, we are not defined by their opinion.
We must choose to accept who the Father says we are. He has the final say so in the matter. His vote is always in our favor. Oh, how He Loves you and me.
Much Love, DeVonne
D's Heart <3
Psalm 139:13-17 KJV
13. For thou hast possessed my reins:(YOU shaped me first inside, then out) thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14. I will praise thee; (THANK YOU) for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (I worship YOU in adoration).
15. My substance was not hid from thee, (YOU know me inside and out, bit by bit, YOU sculpted me from nothing into something) when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Thine eyes did see my substance, (Like an open book, YOU watched me grow from conception to birth, all of the stages of my life were spread out before YOU. YOU prepared the days of my life before I even lived one day) yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, (rare and beautiful, I will never be able to comprehend them) O God! how great is the sum of them!
Much Love, DeVonne.
D's Heart <3