To Tell The TRUTH ~ DeVonne Reed
Why do we choose to settle for less? When all of the time we have been given the very best! ~DJR~
And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall "make" you free.
I'm reminded of an old television program, "To Tell The Truth."
There were three people, but only one of them was the "real person" the one who walked in the truth, and knowledge of themself. Knowing the facts and the full story, the others had to "make up" and "pretend" to know the truth.
This thought hit me, you can't have a fake, without having an original! There must be an original, otherwise, you cannot make a copy of it!
There will be no counterfeit, without the original.
A lot of people are making a "look-a-like" of the gospel of Jesus Christ!
They "look" the part, even "act" the part.
Matthew 15:8 says, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoreth ME with their lips, but their HEART IS FAR FROM ME. ~Jesus
REMEMBER THIS: verse 11 Jesus is still speaking. (paraphrased)
It is NOT what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, but IT IS WHAT COMES OUT of his mouth that defiles him.
6. My people hath been lost sheep their "shepherds" have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains they have gone from mountain to hill, they have "forgotten their RESTINGPLACE."
7.a) All that have found them "devoured" them:
Matthew 7:15, 20.
15. BEWARE of "false" prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but "inwardly" they are ravening wolves.
* A great "disguise," wouldn't you agree? Gentle but devouring!
20. Wherefore by their fruit ye shall KNOW them.
2 Tim. 3:5-9.
5. Having a "FORM" of Godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6. For of this sort are they which "creep" into houses, and "lead captive" silly women laden with sins, "led away" with divers lusts, (notice there is a comma here)
7. "Ever learning" and "never able" to come to the knowledge of the truth
8. Now as Jannes and Jambres "withstood" Moses, SO DO THESE also RESIST the truth: men of corrupt minds, REPROBATE concerning THE FAITH.
9. But they shall "proceed no further": for "their folly" SHALL be MANIFEST unto ALL men as theirs also was.
So at the end of of the TV, program the host would say, "will the real person please stand up?"
My first question is, aren't you tired of the lies that people tell?
My next question is, when will the PEOPLE of GOD, STAND UP AND JUST TELL THE TRUTH?!
I love and want only the TRUTH!
Jesus saith unto him, "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE."
Much Love, DeVonne.
D's Heart <3