Repent And Make Peace
~ DeVonne Reed
To feel or SHOW that you are SORRY for something bad or WRONG that you did and that you want to do what is RIGHT.
1. To TURN FROM sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life.
2 a. To feel REGRET or contrition.
b. To CHANGE one's mind.
1. To cause to feel regret or contrition.
2. To feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for.
* My thoughts...
I am only one heartbeat away from eternity, not just me but everyone of us are.
* These were the questions, I heard in my heart.
1. DeVonne, are you ready to meet Jesus?
2. DeVonne, IF you were to die and exit this life at this very moment, where would you spend eternity?
3. Have you repented DeVonne, and is everything under the blood of Jesus Christ?
4. Are you ready, DeVonne?
God's timing is not ours.
To everything there is an appointed season and time, according to the Word of God.
1. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2. A time to be BORN, and a time to DIE; a time to PLANT, and a time to PLUCK UP that which is planted;
3. A time to KILL, and a time to HEAL; a time to BREAK DOWN, and a time to BUILD UP;
4. A time to WEEP, and a time to LAUGH; a time to MOURN, and a time to DANCE;
5. A time to CAST AWAY STONES, and a time to GATHER STONES TOGETHER; a time to EMBRACE, and a time to REFRAIN FROM EMBRACING;
6. A time to GET, and a time to LOSE; a time to KEEP, and a time to CAST AWAY;
7. A time to REND, and a time to SEW; a time to KEEP SILENCE, and a time to SPEAK; 8. A time to LOVE, and a time to HATE; a time of WAR, and a time of PEACE.
* I want to say with a humble heart, if I have done anything to offend or hurt anyone of you, I ask you to forgive me. Because, I don't want anything to separate me from the LOVE OF GOD, that is in Christ Jesus.
* I love everyone of you with all of my heart. All of you, my family and my friends.
* I said this earlier today, I will say it
again, when I stand, more probable, I will be kneeling before King Jesus, seeing HIM then, face to face.
I will stand alone.
I will be in HIS PRESENCE giving an account for my own life. So will you...
* I do NOT want to hear Jesus say these words to me.
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: DEPART from me, ye that work iniquity."
* I DO want to hear Jesus say these words.
"Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: ENTER thou into the joy of thy LORD."
Because I Am Not Promised Tomorrow, I Am Repenting And Making Peace.
Much Love and Blessings To All, DeVonne.