I Love Your Words ~DeVonne Reed
The WORDS of the LORD are PURE WORDS: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Song of Solomon. What a beautiful book.
Song of Solomon 1:2.
2. Let HIM kiss me with the kisses of HIS mouth: for THY love is better than wine.
Song of Solomon 2:4, 8-14, 16.
4. HE brought me to the banqueting house, and HIS banner over me was LOVE.
8. THE VOICE of my BELOVED! Behold, HE cometh leaping upon the mountains, and skipping upon the hills.
9. My BELOVED is like a roe or a young hart: behold, HE standeth behind our wall, HE looketh forths at the windows, shewing HIMSELF through the lattice.
10. My BELOVED SPAKE, and SAID unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
11. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
12. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
13. The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. ARISE, my love, my fair one, and come away.
14. O my dove, that art in the cleft of the rock, in the SECRET PLACES of the stairs, let me see THY countenance, let me HEAR thy VOICE; for sweet is thy VOICE, and thy countenance is comely.
16. My BELOVED IS MINE, AND I AM HIS: HE feedeth amoung the lilies.
Song of Solomon 6:4. a. THOU art beautiful O my LOVE.
Song of Solomon 7:10. I am my BELOVED'S, and HIS desire is toward me.
Song of Solomon 8:7.
Many waters cannot quench LOVE, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all of the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
Psalm 139:14-18. KJV.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lower parts of the earth.
16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O GOD! How great is the sum of them!
18. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I am awake, I am still with thee.
Yes, my Love, YOU saw me. YOU saw my heart. YOU knew me before I ever was.
YOU LOVED ME!
YOUR Words of LOVE, flowed from the tip of YOUR writers quill. YOU dipped YOUR pen of LOVE, into the ink well of my being. Like a piercing arrow you used YOUR Words from the greatest Love story ever told, to write YOUR LOVE upon mine.
YOUR WORDS touched my mind and fell into the chambers of my heart. Now, they reside down deep, in my soul. YOU have written my life story.
Because YOU LOVED ME, YOU placed me in your hands, YOU carried me, every moment of every day. Taking me just as I am. I hear YOU say, "You are mine, come with me, I shall carry YOU."
I LOVE, YOUR LOVE.
I love, how YOU LOVE me.
YOUR LOVE is strong.
YOUR voice is the sound of many waters.
YOU woo me with waves of compassion. YOUR deep passionate WORDS, along with the touch of YOUR hand, draw me near unto YOU.
YOUR LOVE is beyond all human comprehension.
YOU LOVE me, unlike any other lover. YOUR LOVE is unconditional, unfailing it is everlasting. YOUR LOVE IS EXTRAVAGANT. YOU are the lover of my soul.
I am waiting for YOU in our secret place. I long to hear YOUR voice. I am here listening attentatively, for the sound of YOUR VOICE. I am drowning out all of the other voices, that are competing for and demanding my attention.
Quieting the noise. I am here in the silence.
I smell YOUR fragrance, I feel YOUR presence, YOU are here.
I hear YOUR voice. YOU are speaking. YOU called me by my name!
O LORD, how beautiful and satisfying, are Your Words, unto me!