A season does not just mean, winter, spring, summer and fall.
We have our calendar, we use it to determine changing seasons and how we make our plans. We plan our natural life by it. We plan our vacations year to year.
We plan and make out our schedules month to month.
We plan which errands we need to run, week by week.
Yes, we are living life, day by day.
Many times our plans change! We have to scratch off and pencil in necessary adjustments to our calendar, to fit the surprises that come unexpectedly.
One thing is very certain, GOD IS NEVER TAKEN BY SURPRISE!
GOD HAS HIS CALENDAR. GOD IS GOD!
HE does not have to scratch off or pencil any changes to anything on HIS calendar.
HIS WORD IS FOREVER SETTLED! GOD HAS A PLAN! GOD HAS A PURPOSE!
GODS TIMING, IS PERFECT! Unlike people, GOD MAKES APPOINTMENTS and HE KEEPS HIS!
And GOD said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for SIGNS, and for "SEASONS", and for days, and for years"
From a Biblical view, look at the word season.
HEBREW MEANING of SEASON: MOED or APPOINTMENT.
•properly, AN APPOINTMENT, i, e. a FIXED TIME OR SEASON; SPECIFICALLY, a festival, conventionally a year; by IMPLICATION, an ASSEMBLY (as convened for a definite PURPOSE): technically the congregation; by extension, the PLACE of meeting; also a SIGNAL (as APPOINTED BEFOREHAND): - APPOINTED (SIGN, TIME), ( PLACE of solemn) assembly, congregation, (SET, solemn) feast, APPOINTED, DUE) SEASON.
SHEMITAH: Literally means "TO RELEASE"
• Every 7 years, there IS A RELEASE of debt, bond servants and rest for the land.
• The next Shemitah begins at sunset on September24, 2014 and will end at sunset on September 12, 2015.
Rules of the Shemitah
(were designed to bring everyone back to a place, to be able to START OVER.)
• ALL debts that are owed by a neighbor are to be FORGIVEN, unless he is a foreigner.
• If you live in the land of Israel, you must let the land rest every seven years.
• Public reading of the Law.
Definition of RELEASE: (noun)
1. Liberation, release, freeing the act of liberating someone or something.
2. Release a process that liberates or discharges something.
3. Release dismissal, dismissed, discharge, firing, liberation, release.
4. Release, waiver, relinquishment.
Definition of RELEASE: (verb)
1. Let go of, let go release, unloose, unloosen, loose grant freedom to; free from confinement.
2. Release, relinquish, resign, free, give up part with a possession or right.
ARE WE READY FOR GODS APPOINTMENT?
HAVE WE RELEASED EVERYTHING?
HAVE WE RELEASED "ALL" THAT GOD SAID TO RELEASE?
HE SAID, THE APPOINTMENT, IT IS GRANTED, IT IS AN OPEN DOOR, A DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY, TO START OVER!
"ALL" DEBTS ARE FORGIVEN!
LET "IT" GO, "RELEASE IT" and LET "IT" GO!
WAIT on the LORD: BE OF GOOD COURAGE, and HE SHALL strengthen thine heart: WAIT, I say, on the LORD.