Remember who you belong to and who you are in Christ Jesus!
Before you and I were born, GOD KNEW us. HE KNEW we were imperfect and we needed a SAVIOR. Thank you Father, for sending Jesus.
2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV.
For HE hath made HIM (JESUS) to be sin for us, WHO KNEW NO SIN; that we might be made the righteousness of GOD IN HIM. Thank you, JESUS!
Even hanging there on an old rugged cross, HE looked ahead in time. Seeing us...HE bore our sins...HE carried the sins of the whole world, ALL because of HIS EVERLASTING LOVE, that give us the GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE!
Jeremiah 31:3. KJV
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have LOVED thee with an EVERLASTING LOVE: therefore with LOVINGKINDNESS HAVE I DRAWN THEE.
Psalm 139:1-2, 13-14, 17-18, 23-24 KJV
1. O Lord , thou hast SEARCHED me, and KNOWN me .
2. Thou KNOWEST my downsitting and mine uprising, thou UNDERSTANDEST my thought afar off.
13. For thou hast POSSESSED my reins: thou hast COVERED ME IN MY MOTHER'S WOMB.
14. I WILL PRAISE THEE; for I am FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY MADE: MARVELLOUS are thy WORKS; and that MY SOUL KNOWETH RIGHT WELL.
17. How PRECIOUS also ARE THY THOUGHTS UNTO ME, O GOD! how GREAT IS THE SUM OF THEM!
18. If I should count them, they are MORE in number THAN THE SAND: when I awake, I AM STILL WITH THEE.
23. SEARCH me, O God, and KNOW MY HEART: TRY ME, and KNOW MY THOUGHTS:
24. And SEE if there be ANY wicked way IN ME, and LEAD ME in THE WAY EVERLASTING.
#HE #KNOWS #YOU #TOO!
#HE #LOVES #YOU #TOO!
HE KNEW me, YET...HE LOVED me.
Much Love, DeVonne.