Monday, April 13, 2015
NEVER ALONE...NO NEVER ALONE! ~DeVonne Reed
Psalm 27:7-10, 13-14 KJV
7. HEAR, O Lord , when I CRY with my voice: have MERCY also upon me, and ANSWER me.
8. When thou saidst , SEEK YE MY FACE; MY HEART SAID UNTO THEE, THY FACE, LORD , WILL I SEEK.
9. HIDE NOT thy FACE FAR from me; PUT NOT THY SERVANT AWAY in ANGER: THOU hast been my HELP; LEAVE ME NOT, NEITHER FORSAKE ME, O GOD OF my SALVATION.
10. When my father and my mother FORSAKE ME, THEN THE LORD WILL TAKE ME UP.
13. I had FAINTED , unless I had BELIEVED to SEE the GOODNESS of the LORD IN THE LAND of the LIVING.
14. WAIT ON THE LORD : BE OF GOOD COURAGE, AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART: WAIT, I SAY, ON THE LORD.
Teaching them to observe ALL THINGS whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, even unto the end of the world. AMEN.
#NEVER #ALONE #NEVER #ALONE
#HEPROMISED #NEVER #TO #LEAVE #ME
#NEVER #TO #LEAVE #ME #ALONE
JESUS KEEPS HIS PROMISES, HIS WORD IS HIS BOND!
Much Love, DeVonne.